My research interest lies in various aspects of machine learning and computer vision including, but not limited to, active learning, domain adaptation, debiasing and its applications. I recently interested in using active learning to address challenges like data shortages, spurious correlations, and data imbalances.
I’m actively seeking opportunities for meaningful collaborations and internships. If you find my work interesting or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
|Sep 22, 2023||📩 A paper about active learning for semantic segmentation using multi-class labeling is accepted to NeurIPS 2023.|
|Jul 14, 2023||📩 A paper about active learning for semantic segmentation using adaptive superpixel is accepted to ICCV 2023.|
|May 22, 2023||🎉 I won the POSTECHIAN Fellowship Award from POSTECH CSE.|
|Nov 7, 2022||🎉 Our paper on active domain adaptation won the Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship 2022.|
|Sep 15, 2022||📩 A paper about mitigating spurious correlations in datasets is accepted to NeurIPS 2022.|
|Jul 4, 2022||📩 A paper on active domain adaptation is accepted to ECCV 2022.|
|Jun 27, 2022||📩 A paper on weakly supervised learning for semantic boundary detection is accepted to IJCV.|
|Sep, 2018 - Present|| Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH), Pohang, South Korea |
Integrated M.S./Ph.D. student in Computer Science and Engineering
Advisor: Prof. Suha Kwak
|Mar, 2014 - Sep, 2018|| Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology (DGIST), Daegu, South Korea |
B.S. in School of Undergraduate Studies
* indicates equal contribution.
- Active Learning for Semantic Segmentation with Multi-class Label QueryConference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2023
- Adaptive Superpixel for Active Learning in Semantic SegmentationInternational Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV), 2023
- Combating label distribution shift for active domain adaptationEuropean Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV), 2022
- Learning debiased classifier with biased committeeConference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2022
- Learning to Detect Semantic Boundaries with Image-Level Class LabelsInternational Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV), 2022
Honors and Awards
| POSTECHIAN Fellowship Award (2023) |